my apologies...
Friday, March 07, 2008
Sorry for the lack of updates.
Been busy with work (frustrating, to be exact), with family& most importantly, with my big baby.
My beautiful god-daughter, Hilda, turned one on 1st March!
Happy Birthday my dear girl!
Attended her birthday chalet last Saturday with Baby, Jeff & Ivy.

Isn't her cake lovely?

The happy & blissful family!!!

My best buddy & her precious!


Hilda's 2 god-ma(s)...

Darling Ivy, been ages since I last saw her...


Lovely-dovey... hehe



We just couldn't resist to take photos with this cutie pie la!


The superstar Hilda!

A group photo before we head home.
Finally decided to celebrate my birthday by having a chalet.
And thanks to my beloved brother, he helped me booked a chalet @ Changi for only $135!!!
3 days 2 nights some more lor!!!

Netheravon Building B, my chalet.
Now, I have to finalised the name list of people who will be attending, so that I can book the buffet thingy.
HEADACHE AH!!!
Been busy with work (frustrating, to be exact), with family& most importantly, with my big baby.
My beautiful god-daughter, Hilda, turned one on 1st March!
Happy Birthday my dear girl!
Attended her birthday chalet last Saturday with Baby, Jeff & Ivy.
Isn't her cake lovely?
The happy & blissful family!!!
My best buddy & her precious!

Hilda's 2 god-ma(s)...
Darling Ivy, been ages since I last saw her...
Lovely-dovey... hehe


We just couldn't resist to take photos with this cutie pie la!
The superstar Hilda!

A group photo before we head home.
Finally decided to celebrate my birthday by having a chalet.
And thanks to my beloved brother, he helped me booked a chalet @ Changi for only $135!!!
3 days 2 nights some more lor!!!

Netheravon Building B, my chalet.
Now, I have to finalised the name list of people who will be attending, so that I can book the buffet thingy.
HEADACHE AH!!!
[ back home ]
Comments for my apologies...

