lousy weather!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Went down to Palawan Beach yesterday with baby, with the intention to really sun-tan.
It was real sunny when we first reached but after about 20 minutes later, it rained!!!
So we went to have our lunch, when halfway through, the sun came out again.
In the end, we didn't really get to tan. So disappointing!
Watched a few movies over the past few days.
A very hilarious movie. We kept laughing & laughing!

A very touching movie which I loved it a lot!
Jolynn @ Caribbean!!!
Haha! It was so damn nice la. Went down to my boss's place on Saturday to plan our retreat thingy. I really loved her apartment la!
I think I must really save hard in order to be able to stay at Caribbean @ The Keppel Bay lor.
Haiz!
Baby loved this pic.. He said it's because he was the one who took it!
[ back home ]
Comments for lousy weather!


