random pics taken over CNY...
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Was kind of lazy to blog as I'm hooked on playing my PS2 now :)
Anyway, this year's CNY was great!
Visited baby's relatives & received many ang pows!


With baby @ Dragonfly on the 2nd day of CNY.

His buddies.

Angela & her new short hair. How I wish I have the courage to cut it as well!

His aunt's place on the 3rd day of CNY, with Princess Heather. She's a cutie!!!

Another of his aunt's place, whom gave me a very big ang pow :)
Some random pics taken with baby...

CNY decorations @ Parkway.

At Chinatown. Bought a purple outfit for Hilda but haiz, no time no fate to pass to her...

A blurry us.

Inside his beloved.

Our 1st official pic taken at baby's colleague wedding.
Anyway, this year's CNY was great!
Visited baby's relatives & received many ang pows!
With baby @ Dragonfly on the 2nd day of CNY.
His buddies.
Angela & her new short hair. How I wish I have the courage to cut it as well!

His aunt's place on the 3rd day of CNY, with Princess Heather. She's a cutie!!!
Another of his aunt's place, whom gave me a very big ang pow :)
Some random pics taken with baby...
CNY decorations @ Parkway.

At Chinatown. Bought a purple outfit for Hilda but haiz, no time no fate to pass to her...

A blurry us.

Inside his beloved.
Our 1st official pic taken at baby's colleague wedding.
[ back home ]
Comments for random pics taken over CNY...

