our 1st valentine's day together...
Friday, February 15, 2008
After spending the last 2 V day alone, I finally had someone to spend this special day with this year.
Due to his hectic schedule, I don't expect any surprises from him at all.
But he felt real bad that he had been so busy recently that he gave me 3 surprises through out the day!
First, he came to fetch me. The moment I got into his car, he gave me a bouquet of 10 blue roses!!!

I asked him why 10 & his reply was : åå ¨åįž :)

This is his favourite pic.

Cam-whoring in the car. Thanks for the efforts & my fav blue roses!
Headed down to PS to watch 'CJ7'.

A very funny movie worth your money!
I thought we will be having a simple dinner but my silly baby had actually made a reservation at a Japanese restaurant in Clarke Quay. Another surprise for me :)

Our Valentine's Day dinner at this restaurant.


We heart each other!

Our all time favourite - Salmon Sashimi!!!

I loved their curry udon!

Their grilled cheese sausages are superb too!


Thanks for the dinner!

I love you.

My boyfriend :)

Memorable 1st V Day spent together!
Made plans to fetch my parents from the funeral. We went home to get changed first since it was way too early.
He gave me the last surprise when we went to get the car.
A big paper bag was on my seat.
Being the stupid me, I thought it was his thing & even wanted to put in into the boot when he stopped me.
And told me it was for me!
It was a GUESS big bag!
He actually bought it for me when I just causually told him I quite liked it on one of our shoping trip.
I never expected him to still remember it!


The bag & roses from Baby!

I kind of felt bad because I only got him a bracelet from Goldheart...
Due to his hectic schedule, I don't expect any surprises from him at all.
But he felt real bad that he had been so busy recently that he gave me 3 surprises through out the day!
First, he came to fetch me. The moment I got into his car, he gave me a bouquet of 10 blue roses!!!
I asked him why 10 & his reply was : åå ¨åįž :)
This is his favourite pic.
Cam-whoring in the car. Thanks for the efforts & my fav blue roses!
Headed down to PS to watch 'CJ7'.

A very funny movie worth your money!
I thought we will be having a simple dinner but my silly baby had actually made a reservation at a Japanese restaurant in Clarke Quay. Another surprise for me :)
Our Valentine's Day dinner at this restaurant.
We heart each other!
Our all time favourite - Salmon Sashimi!!!
I loved their curry udon!
Their grilled cheese sausages are superb too!
Thanks for the dinner!
I love you.
My boyfriend :)

Memorable 1st V Day spent together!
Made plans to fetch my parents from the funeral. We went home to get changed first since it was way too early.
He gave me the last surprise when we went to get the car.
A big paper bag was on my seat.
Being the stupid me, I thought it was his thing & even wanted to put in into the boot when he stopped me.
And told me it was for me!
It was a GUESS big bag!
He actually bought it for me when I just causually told him I quite liked it on one of our shoping trip.
I never expected him to still remember it!
The bag & roses from Baby!
I kind of felt bad because I only got him a bracelet from Goldheart...
[ back home ]
Comments for our 1st valentine's day together...

