updates time!

Monday, January 14, 2008
Grandma's operation was a success. I'm glad & relieved that she survived through this ordeal.

But she's still feeling very upset having to lose her leg at the age of 85.

All of us are still giving her encouragement & standing by her.



Finally managed to complete my assignment on time, thanks to Victoria & Jeffrey.

Now gotta start preparing for my exam which fall on 22nd January 2008.

After that, I'll be off to Genting with Raymond, Jerrard, Ron, Huei Ming & his girlfriend & Sihui.

Really looking forward to 25th January to 27th January!



Watched 2 movies in 2 days.


Chon, a med student, starts seeing a psychotherapist after he dreams about a woman who he had only met once in a restaurant.
In his dreams, a mysterious man murders her, slices her body into pieces, and flushes them down a toilet one by one. The murderous dreams haunt him into his waking memory, and eventually he feels as if his own body is being dissected and carved up by the surgical knife. Slowly, the terrifying images take control of him. He comes to believe that the dead woman is sending him messages through these nightmares. But these are not messages for him, they are meant for her murderer. They speak of revenge, and say: “I am still here.”


Raymond was nice enough to accompany me to watch 'Body 19' on Thursday evening, even though he's not into horror movies :)

Actually, this is not so much of a horror movie, just gore & disgusting.


In the supernatural thriller “One Missed Call,” a chain of people receive terrifying cell phone messages of their own final fatal moments. Though the messages can be deleted, their number is up.Beth Raymond (Shannyn Sossamon) is traumatized when she witnesses the gruesome deaths of two friends just days apart. Even more disturbing, she knows that both of them had received chilling cell phone messages—actual recordings of their own horrifying last moments. Impossibly, the calls were received days before they died, but each death occurred precisely when and how the messages foretold.

I had longed wanted to see this movie & once again, I managed to persuade Raymond to accompany me on Friday.

And he managed to get 4 more persons to accompany us - Jerrard, Harry, Kris & Sihui. Thanks my dear friends!

Hahahahahahaha!!! What a nice move Mr Pinky!

But, to my dismay, this is not a very good movie, except that the guy sitting beside me keeping on shaking lor. Shall not disclose his identity here la :P

As usual, I spent both my Friday & Saturday at Dragonfly with my lovely friends.

My Friday night... ...


My clubbing babes!


Taurus gals rocks!!!



Thanks for watching the 2 movies with me! Really appreciate it!


Candy stick! Haha!


Nice to lean on hor?


Roy - who calls me 'China Doll'!!! He even stored my number as Jolynn - China Doll in his hp lor! Duhz!



No longer my protector...


I hate you.


Acting cute.

Ron & Raymond.

Saturday night... ...


I loved this pic a lot!


Aren't you a lucky guy?



We love black!!!



Darren - my dearest brother!

I really have to thank him for all his encouragement, for taking care of me in Dragonfly, for all his precious advices, for standing by me no matter what happen. Most importantly, for the deep trust he had for me!

Bro, thanks for lending me your shoulders on Saturday night.

There will not be a second time for you to see me shed tears & I promised you I'll be strong from now on!

And this is my promise to all my friends who really care for me as well!


Willie - the guy who promised to take care of me but end up, he's the 1st one to get drunk. Duhz!


Brandon, Jol & Willie!


Some random pics which I found in my lappy...


With Harold - my senior in Xinmin Sec.


Hahaha! A very lame pic with Darren!


Priscilla. I treasure friendship as much as you do too :)


I lost focus!


Old gals acting cute!


She's always taking my advantage la!


I got nothing to say...

Left my footprints at 10:47 AM |

[ back home ]

Comments for updates time!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com