Try pissing me off again la!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Wanted to blog about happier things that happened over the weekend...
But one ass hole chose to spoil my wonderful sunday!
I believe in retribution...
What comes around goes around.
I hate it when people judge me when they know nuts about me, about my life.
I hate it when people accuse me for no reason.
I hate it the most when people push all blame to me for something they did!
I'm someone who treasure friendships a lot.
I can live without boyfriend but I can't live without friends!
And since you chose to end things in such a nasty manner, it's totally fine with me.
BUT, try pissing me off again & that's it!
But one ass hole chose to spoil my wonderful sunday!
I believe in retribution...
What comes around goes around.
I hate it when people judge me when they know nuts about me, about my life.
I hate it when people accuse me for no reason.
I hate it the most when people push all blame to me for something they did!
I'm someone who treasure friendships a lot.
I can live without boyfriend but I can't live without friends!
And since you chose to end things in such a nasty manner, it's totally fine with me.
BUT, try pissing me off again & that's it!
[ back home ]
Comments for Try pissing me off again la!


