pls dun remain anonymous!!!

Friday, January 18, 2008
I received a bouquet of blue roses this afternoon.

I'm very curious to know who is the sender...


It's lovely isn't it? But why 3 stalks???


The card that was attached on it.

The best part was, it was written in Korean!!!

I don't understand it at all!!!

Can someone tells me what it means??? Pretty please!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

My colleagues were suspecting that it was 'him' but I doubt so.

Firstly, he did not know that I loved blue roses.

Secondly, I don't think he knew that my exam is approaching (coz of 'all the best').

Lastly, I just don't think it's him lor.

Like what Verena say, the truth will be out one day.

So I guess I have to wait till that day ya.

Went to have my nails done just now.


My new 'bling bling' nails!!!

For those who are curious to know who 'he' is...


Hahahahahahaha!!!

I swear he's somewhere inside the pic lor!

Think only Hanz & Verena will know which one is him :P
Left my footprints at 5:05 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for pls dun remain anonymous!!!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com