heart breaking words from her... ...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Went down to NUH to visit my maternal grandma with my family.
I don't really know what's wrong with her.

All I know is that her right leg had turned black but because of her failing heart, the doctor told us an operation is only a 50-50 chance.

I don't know. Will leave all decisions to my uncle.

Celine (my sis-in-law) told me that when they went to visit my grandma in the nursing on before she got hospitalised, my grandma told both Celine & my brother that she wanted to die but can't die. She's old yet a burden to everyone.
For your info, she's only 85 this year.
Upon hearing this from her, tears nearly flow out of our eyes.
I'm not that close to her but still, she's my grandma.
I'd never expected her to say all these!

I wish you a speedy recovery grandma... ...

Left my footprints at 12:35 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for heart breaking words from her... ...

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com