Do you believe in fate & destiny?

Tuesday, January 08, 2008


I still remember it very clearly. A few weeks after I joined TTSH, there was an inter department Captain's Ball tournament.

I attended the briefing.

He caught my attention.

He's indeed very charming & is well liked by most female colleagues.

But we never talk to each other at all.

After the competition, we still did not talk to each other.

We would bump into each other occassionally during lunch time.

Then one day, my colleagues told me that someone wanted to know me.

I got the shock of my life when they told me the guy's name!

He got my email address from my colleague.

He told my colleague that he had wrote a letter to me but has yet to email to me.

He's a cute guy indeed.

I'm not a girl who believe in fate & destiny.

But after what happened, I think I'm having second thoughts already... ...

Left my footprints at 10:00 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for Do you believe in fate & destiny?

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com