relaxing monday night...
Monday, December 10, 2007
Met up with Raymond just now.
He was so sweet to accompany me to do my nails la :)
Went to have QQ noodles for dinner after that.
I really have to say that this guy who loves pink simply love camwhoring la!

See, I told u right... :P


He even knows how to adjust the settings lor...

Still know how to pose while on the phone...
Some candid shots of my Mr Pinky...






I simply enjoy disturbing him!
He was so sweet to accompany me to do my nails la :)
Went to have QQ noodles for dinner after that.
I really have to say that this guy who loves pink simply love camwhoring la!

See, I told u right... :P


He even knows how to adjust the settings lor...

Still know how to pose while on the phone...
Some candid shots of my Mr Pinky...






I simply enjoy disturbing him!
[ back home ]
Comments for relaxing monday night...

