pampering myself!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Went for a full manicure this evening after work.

My new bluey nails which I love so much! Worth my money spent!!!
Watched 'The Warlords' with Alex some time back.

I don't really like this movie. Feels that it was just a waste of my time.
Alex kept saying I've changed. I was thinking to myself : So what if I really did change? Does it matter to you only now?
Ya, maybe it really does matters to you. But it's a fact that what you say or think doesn't affect me now :)



Happier times in Bintan.
My answer would still be the same : I would rather we remain as friends.
Afterall, I'm still enjoying my singlehood.
I know myself best. Once I've decided to give up on something / someone, there's no turning back anymore.
It's too late for regrets.
I've given up on relationships.
My heart is locked... to when I don't know...
My new bluey nails which I love so much! Worth my money spent!!!
Watched 'The Warlords' with Alex some time back.

I don't really like this movie. Feels that it was just a waste of my time.
Alex kept saying I've changed. I was thinking to myself : So what if I really did change? Does it matter to you only now?
Ya, maybe it really does matters to you. But it's a fact that what you say or think doesn't affect me now :)
Happier times in Bintan.
My answer would still be the same : I would rather we remain as friends.
Afterall, I'm still enjoying my singlehood.
I know myself best. Once I've decided to give up on something / someone, there's no turning back anymore.
It's too late for regrets.
I've given up on relationships.
My heart is locked... to when I don't know...
[ back home ]
Comments for pampering myself!

