lots of photos!!!
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Worked for Chivas roving on Thursday night with Eeleen.

My working partner Eeleen.




Camwhoring as usual!
Watched 'The Golden Compass' at Cineleisure after work with Raymond & one special guest.
Sorry I promised him that I won't say his name out here :)

It was actually quite a nice show but maybe due to the fact that I'm quite tired & having to force myself to stay awake thru out the show, I did not really enjoy the movie :)
Went for supper then home sweet home.
Jerrard celebrated his belated birthday on Friday.
Arranged to have dinner at Vilage first.
Gosh, I feel so guilty talking about this.
Was supposed to meet at 8pm but I overslept!
Poor Raymond had a hard time waking me up, because my hp was in silent mode!!!
Luckily, I managed to wake up by myself but it was already 730pm.
And my dear Raymond was so sweet to give me a shock, followed by a bottle of herbal tea!
Shall not go into details on this thou :P

MDIS at Vilage - Raymond, birthday boy Jerrard, Harry, Huei Ming, Shihui, Angie & myself.


The crappy four!!!
Headed down to Dragonfly after dinner.

Buddy buddy!

My handsome birthday boy!!! Hope you have a splendid celebration this year!

With love from all of us!!!
Birthday boy started taking pics before he got drunk :P

With Harry & Shihui...

Shihui & Angie...

Yours truly & the guy who loves pink...

I was forced to take this pic to show off our bunny teeth, and it's VERY OBVIOUS that I don't have lor. Haha!

Mr Pinky & Huei Ming...

I dare you guys to kiss :P

The crappy four having a good time at Dragonfly!!!

Look at what's behind!!! It was damn eerie la!!!

What do you think you are trying to do sia?

Nice pose dudes!

Finally it was my turn...

Duhz, I always have to ugly-fy myself one lor...

Oops.. Sorry Jerrard.. I forgot her name...

Think someone's going to KO any time soon lor...

It's waterfall time!!!
Random pics taken... ...

Mr Pinky, what are you trying to do huh?



Babes from MDIS...

Mr Pinky, aren't you lucky ya?



Huei Ming...

Yet another lucky guy...

I'm lucky to have them by my side!

Does it really taste so nice???


Ron.



Raymond.

My beloved brother Darren!!!

He's the only one who appreciates my new hairstyle!
Met up with Ron for dinner on Saturday.
Had Suki Sushi, followed by Dragonfly as usual.



My protector who really takes great care of me!

My working partner Eeleen.




Camwhoring as usual!
Watched 'The Golden Compass' at Cineleisure after work with Raymond & one special guest.
Sorry I promised him that I won't say his name out here :)

It was actually quite a nice show but maybe due to the fact that I'm quite tired & having to force myself to stay awake thru out the show, I did not really enjoy the movie :)
Went for supper then home sweet home.
Jerrard celebrated his belated birthday on Friday.
Arranged to have dinner at Vilage first.
Gosh, I feel so guilty talking about this.
Was supposed to meet at 8pm but I overslept!
Poor Raymond had a hard time waking me up, because my hp was in silent mode!!!
Luckily, I managed to wake up by myself but it was already 730pm.
And my dear Raymond was so sweet to give me a shock, followed by a bottle of herbal tea!
Shall not go into details on this thou :P
MDIS at Vilage - Raymond, birthday boy Jerrard, Harry, Huei Ming, Shihui, Angie & myself.
The crappy four!!!
Headed down to Dragonfly after dinner.
Buddy buddy!
My handsome birthday boy!!! Hope you have a splendid celebration this year!
With love from all of us!!!
Birthday boy started taking pics before he got drunk :P
With Harry & Shihui...
Shihui & Angie...
Yours truly & the guy who loves pink...
I was forced to take this pic to show off our bunny teeth, and it's VERY OBVIOUS that I don't have lor. Haha!
Mr Pinky & Huei Ming...
I dare you guys to kiss :P
The crappy four having a good time at Dragonfly!!!
Look at what's behind!!! It was damn eerie la!!!
What do you think you are trying to do sia?
Nice pose dudes!
Finally it was my turn...
Duhz, I always have to ugly-fy myself one lor...
Oops.. Sorry Jerrard.. I forgot her name...
Think someone's going to KO any time soon lor...
It's waterfall time!!!
Random pics taken... ...
Mr Pinky, what are you trying to do huh?
Babes from MDIS...
Mr Pinky, aren't you lucky ya?
Huei Ming...
Yet another lucky guy...
I'm lucky to have them by my side!
Does it really taste so nice???
Ron.
Raymond.
My beloved brother Darren!!!
He's the only one who appreciates my new hairstyle!
Met up with Ron for dinner on Saturday.
Had Suki Sushi, followed by Dragonfly as usual.
My protector who really takes great care of me!
[ back home ]
Comments for lots of photos!!!

