The Kingdom
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Watched 'The Kingdom' yesterday night with Raymond.

'A team of U.S. counter-terrorism investigators set out to find the perpetrators behind a deadly attack on Americans in a Middle Eastern country. In order to work through the bureaucracy and cultural hostility, the team enlists a local police officer, but still find itself target for the terrorists.'
A pretty nice show. I often got startled by those loud gun shots & bombings.
Went down to Geylang to have dim sum with Raymond, Jerrard, Huei Ming & Shihui.
They were already making plans for our short weekend trip to Genting in January.
Yup, I'm going to Genting once again, but with different people :)

'A team of U.S. counter-terrorism investigators set out to find the perpetrators behind a deadly attack on Americans in a Middle Eastern country. In order to work through the bureaucracy and cultural hostility, the team enlists a local police officer, but still find itself target for the terrorists.'
A pretty nice show. I often got startled by those loud gun shots & bombings.
Went down to Geylang to have dim sum with Raymond, Jerrard, Huei Ming & Shihui.
They were already making plans for our short weekend trip to Genting in January.
Yup, I'm going to Genting once again, but with different people :)
[ back home ]
Comments for The Kingdom

