Happy Birthday to Jerrard!!!
Had pepper lunch for dinner, followed by movie.
Watched '30 Days of Night'.
'For 30 days every winter, the isolated town of Barrow, Alaska is plunged into a state of complete darkness. It's a bitter time when most of the inhabitants head south. This winter, a mysterious group of strangers appear: bloodthirsty vampires, ready to take advantage of the uninterrupted darkness to feed on the residents remaining in town. Barrow's Sheriff Eben (Josh Hartnett), his estranged wife Stella (Melissa George), and an ever-shrinking group of survivors must do anything they can to last until daylight in Columbia Pictures’ 30 Days of Night.'
We went ahead watching this movie, not knowing that it was a horror / thriller one.
Well, we were deciding between this & Hitman. We couldn't make up our mind, so I suggested playing scissor, paper, stone. The winner will decide which movie to watch.
Of course, I won (yeah!) & I chose '30 Days of Night'.
Actually, I kind of regret it because it scared the shit out of us at times!
Sorry dude!
Went down to 6am to have a mini celebration for Jerrard.
Happy birthday Mr Jerrard!
Hey, what's up with that face sia???
The guy who loves pink (OOPS!) Raymond & yours truly with my new hairstyle!
Haiz, some find it suits me, whereas some says it doesn't :(
He said this hairstyle don't suit me... Is this really the case???
Raymond, Jolynn, Jerrard & Jasmine @ 6am.
My sincere apologies for this small slice of Tiramisu cake thou. Paiseh coz it was kinda last min that we agreed to meet up & all cake shops were closed lor.
May all your wishes come true!
Gosh! I'm being force to do this pose lor! :P
Some random pics... ...
Told you that Mr Ho loves pink right :)


