good luck chuck!!!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Met up with Alex on Saturday afternoon.
He treated me to Sakae Teppanyaki when he knew I went to meet him straight after work.
It was just so sweet of him la, but too bad, your sweet-ness came late.
If only you were this sweet 10 months back, then it would be a different story :)
Anyway, we watched 'Good Luck Chuck'.

I would rate it 5/5 for this marvellous movie! It's definitely worth your money!


Jessica Alba is damn hot & look at Dane Cook's body!!! -drools-




Seriously, do anyone of you believe that you can actually get cursed?
"It all started when Charlie Logan was 10 years old. Breaking the cardinal rule of spin-the-bottle, Charlie refused to kiss a demented Goth girl - and she put a hex on him. Now, 25 years later, Charlie (Dane Cook) is a successful dentist... and still cursed. While his plastic surgeon best friend, Stu (Dan Fogler), pursues many his patients, Charlie can't seem to find the right girl. Worse, he discovers that every woman he's ever slept with has found true love - with the next guy after him. Before he knows it, Charlie's reputation as a "good luck charm" has women - from sexy strangers to his overweight receptionist - lining up for a quickie. However, a life filled with sex and no love has Charlie lonelier than ever - until he meets Cam (Jessica Alba). Charlie realises he's got to find a way to break his curse... before the girl of his dreams winds up with the next guy she meets."
Sometimes, I really wondered : Will I ever be able to open up my heart again?
I went to work at Raffles Town Club after the movie.
It was for Chivas Regal 18 years.
Worked at 'The Bar' & gosh, I spent 3 miserable hours there!
It was an 'old people' club. They were doing ballroom dancing / salsa / cha cha.
The best part was, their male instructors were damn handsome & young la.
The staffs there told me 'male instructors' was just a nice name for 'male escorts'.
Duhz... Whatever!
As usual, headed down to Power House to meet Ron, who was there with his colleagues.
At first, I'm quite bored over there as I don't know any of his colleagues. Luckily, Felicia came over to find me & stayed with me till we went over to Dragonfly.
I was much more happier at Dragonfly because my Darren was there, as well as Angela, Willie, Chickenman & gang.
Stayed till 5.30am & I told Ron I really need my beauty sleep, so he sent me home.
Finally, I had a good sleep on Sunday.
Woke up at 4 plus & Ron came over to fetch me to go Orchard for some Xmas shopping.
Bumped into Gabriel at Paragon & had a short chat with him.
Oh ya, he'll be getting his new car Mazda 3 soon! Congrats ya!
Liverpool lost to Manchester United in last night's match.
Raymond, yes you won. Duhz!
But lucky we never bet on anything. Haha!
Some pics taken on Friday when working with sweetie pie Sande.

Sweetie Sande! It was so fun working with her! It's like we have known each other for years!


Camwhoring while waiting for the game machine to be charged.

Eating snake at Shin's office.
Was reading through Kat's blog when I came across this entry of hers.
"As we go through life we fall in and out of love. Sometimes we end a relationship for selfish reasons. Sometimes the relationship ends because someone cheats. Sometimes a relationship just dies because the love has run dry."
"There is no good way to end a relationship. It hurts no matter who is to blame or who did what to who or even if there just is no more love. The best you can hope is that you learn from it and move on ready to love and be loved again."
I truly agree with her.
I share the same sentiments as her now.
I'm not ready to commit into another relationship yet.
I still enjoyed being single, hanging out with whoever I want to, whoever makes me feel comfortable.
Yup, I don't go out with any Tom, Dick or Harry.
I only go out with friends who can makes me feel comfortable with them, which I must say, it wasn't easy :P
Same as Kat, I have turned down a few nice guys. Nice as in they treat me like a princess when they are wooing me. But well, who knows what they will turn into if I accept them.
And I'm not in the mood to start to know a guy again, to understand a guy again.
It is just too tedious on me, mentally.
My heart is way too fragile to tolerate another heart break.
He treated me to Sakae Teppanyaki when he knew I went to meet him straight after work.
It was just so sweet of him la, but too bad, your sweet-ness came late.
If only you were this sweet 10 months back, then it would be a different story :)
Anyway, we watched 'Good Luck Chuck'.

I would rate it 5/5 for this marvellous movie! It's definitely worth your money!


Jessica Alba is damn hot & look at Dane Cook's body!!! -drools-




Seriously, do anyone of you believe that you can actually get cursed?
"It all started when Charlie Logan was 10 years old. Breaking the cardinal rule of spin-the-bottle, Charlie refused to kiss a demented Goth girl - and she put a hex on him. Now, 25 years later, Charlie (Dane Cook) is a successful dentist... and still cursed. While his plastic surgeon best friend, Stu (Dan Fogler), pursues many his patients, Charlie can't seem to find the right girl. Worse, he discovers that every woman he's ever slept with has found true love - with the next guy after him. Before he knows it, Charlie's reputation as a "good luck charm" has women - from sexy strangers to his overweight receptionist - lining up for a quickie. However, a life filled with sex and no love has Charlie lonelier than ever - until he meets Cam (Jessica Alba). Charlie realises he's got to find a way to break his curse... before the girl of his dreams winds up with the next guy she meets."
Sometimes, I really wondered : Will I ever be able to open up my heart again?
I went to work at Raffles Town Club after the movie.
It was for Chivas Regal 18 years.
Worked at 'The Bar' & gosh, I spent 3 miserable hours there!
It was an 'old people' club. They were doing ballroom dancing / salsa / cha cha.
The best part was, their male instructors were damn handsome & young la.
The staffs there told me 'male instructors' was just a nice name for 'male escorts'.
Duhz... Whatever!
As usual, headed down to Power House to meet Ron, who was there with his colleagues.
At first, I'm quite bored over there as I don't know any of his colleagues. Luckily, Felicia came over to find me & stayed with me till we went over to Dragonfly.
I was much more happier at Dragonfly because my Darren was there, as well as Angela, Willie, Chickenman & gang.
Stayed till 5.30am & I told Ron I really need my beauty sleep, so he sent me home.
Finally, I had a good sleep on Sunday.
Woke up at 4 plus & Ron came over to fetch me to go Orchard for some Xmas shopping.
Bumped into Gabriel at Paragon & had a short chat with him.
Oh ya, he'll be getting his new car Mazda 3 soon! Congrats ya!
Liverpool lost to Manchester United in last night's match.
Raymond, yes you won. Duhz!
But lucky we never bet on anything. Haha!
Some pics taken on Friday when working with sweetie pie Sande.

Sweetie Sande! It was so fun working with her! It's like we have known each other for years!


Camwhoring while waiting for the game machine to be charged.

Eating snake at Shin's office.
Was reading through Kat's blog when I came across this entry of hers.
"As we go through life we fall in and out of love. Sometimes we end a relationship for selfish reasons. Sometimes the relationship ends because someone cheats. Sometimes a relationship just dies because the love has run dry."
"There is no good way to end a relationship. It hurts no matter who is to blame or who did what to who or even if there just is no more love. The best you can hope is that you learn from it and move on ready to love and be loved again."
I truly agree with her.
I share the same sentiments as her now.
I'm not ready to commit into another relationship yet.
I still enjoyed being single, hanging out with whoever I want to, whoever makes me feel comfortable.
Yup, I don't go out with any Tom, Dick or Harry.
I only go out with friends who can makes me feel comfortable with them, which I must say, it wasn't easy :P
Same as Kat, I have turned down a few nice guys. Nice as in they treat me like a princess when they are wooing me. But well, who knows what they will turn into if I accept them.
And I'm not in the mood to start to know a guy again, to understand a guy again.
It is just too tedious on me, mentally.
My heart is way too fragile to tolerate another heart break.
[ back home ]
Comments for good luck chuck!!!

