dinner at shillawon...
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Had dinner at a Korean restaurant just now with Raymond aka Mr Pinky :P
It was Shillawon located at Suntec City.
A pretty nice place with affordable prices.
$19.90 for weekdays & $29.90 for weekends.


Our table which is full of food.


My personal chef. Haha :)

Thanks for the herbal tea once again!
Some random pics I received from Raymond which we took last Monday.

Hahahahaha! This pic is just so cute la!

A hungry woman is an angry woman!






We had fun fooling around!
Was surfing the net when I came across this.

A Charmmy Kitty theme browser!

And a Hello Kitty one!
Frankly speaking, I personally don't like Hello Kitty at all.
But for the sake of my darling Alice who's so in love with Hello Kitty, I specially download the theme so that I can show her.
Hot Mama, you can get this theme browser here
Or Hello Kitty
Can this be considered as a Xmas gift to you?
Hahahaha, I'm just kidding la.
Anyway, hope you will like it ya!
It was Shillawon located at Suntec City.
A pretty nice place with affordable prices.
$19.90 for weekdays & $29.90 for weekends.


Our table which is full of food.


My personal chef. Haha :)

Thanks for the herbal tea once again!
Some random pics I received from Raymond which we took last Monday.

Hahahahaha! This pic is just so cute la!

A hungry woman is an angry woman!






We had fun fooling around!
Was surfing the net when I came across this.

A Charmmy Kitty theme browser!

And a Hello Kitty one!
Frankly speaking, I personally don't like Hello Kitty at all.
But for the sake of my darling Alice who's so in love with Hello Kitty, I specially download the theme so that I can show her.
Hot Mama, you can get this theme browser here
Or Hello Kitty
Can this be considered as a Xmas gift to you?
Hahahaha, I'm just kidding la.
Anyway, hope you will like it ya!
[ back home ]
Comments for dinner at shillawon...

