A Brand New Me
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Came across this meaningful poem online.
A Brand New Me
I said I'd never drop another tear
But today I'm feeling blue
All these tears I drop are for me
And no longer for you
You played your part in my life
And took so much away
The day you broke my heart
I thought I'd never see the day
When I could smile without you
And see my days shine bright
I thought my life was over
The day we said good-bye
I sit here and cry for me
And the fool I was with you
How could I've been so stupid
And lived for loving you?
Someone who was a liar
And didn't care at all
Someone who betrayed me
And crushed my honest love
But today I'm over your love
And here is a brand new me
A woman who has fought
To heal the wounds so deep
I'm free and it's all over
You're finally out my life
I found a brand new me
The day you broke my heart
Goodbye to you ~~~ the guy whom I've loved so deeply and truely for the past 8 years... ...
Took me 2 miserable years to finally let go of you ~~~


A brand new Jolynn...
A Brand New Me
I said I'd never drop another tear
But today I'm feeling blue
All these tears I drop are for me
And no longer for you
You played your part in my life
And took so much away
The day you broke my heart
I thought I'd never see the day
When I could smile without you
And see my days shine bright
I thought my life was over
The day we said good-bye
I sit here and cry for me
And the fool I was with you
How could I've been so stupid
And lived for loving you?
Someone who was a liar
And didn't care at all
Someone who betrayed me
And crushed my honest love
But today I'm over your love
And here is a brand new me
A woman who has fought
To heal the wounds so deep
I'm free and it's all over
You're finally out my life
I found a brand new me
The day you broke my heart
Goodbye to you ~~~ the guy whom I've loved so deeply and truely for the past 8 years... ...
Took me 2 miserable years to finally let go of you ~~~


A brand new Jolynn...
[ back home ]
Comments for A Brand New Me

