tiger beer event + enchanted + martell event!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Worked for an APB event last evening at Suntec Convention hall.
Met up with Raymond after work to watch 'Enchanted' at Marina.
Gosh! It had been a few months since I last watched a movie lor.
In fact, I had forgotten what was the last movie I've watched :)
Anyway, 'Enchanted' was indeed a nice movie.
I loved Amy Adams! She's really very princessy in this movie!
Worked for a Martell event last Thursday.
It was great fun! Not because there's free flow of Martell all night long, but because my friends kept their promise & came down to accompany as well as to prevent me from getting drunk!
A big thanks to Raymond, Ron, Melvin, Jeffrey & Victoria!
I saw quite a few familiar faces at the event as well!
Elise - who's working for Martell as well but as those 'plain clothes' type. She just have to start the ball rolling by dancing at the dance floor! Cool ya!
Mark Chow - A personal friend from Mark Chow models. Got ticked off by him for not agreeing to work under his agency. I made him promised to call me up for future car shows events! Haha!
Elson - Long time friend. It was really nice to bump into him at the event. Spoke briefly for a while, updating about each other's life.
Patrick - Boss of Beds.
Vanessa - Worked with her for a Tuborg event before. Surprised that she's also working for Martell.
Patrick - Boss of Beds.
Vanessa - Worked with her for a Tuborg event before. Surprised that she's also working for Martell.
Ron & Melvin.
Ron...
... and Raymond!
Double Rs again - Raymond & Ron!
They were so cute that night la. There was a guy who kept asking me to go over to take pictures with his group. I had no choice but to obliged.
Less than 10 minutes, Raymond came over to drag me back. Hahahahahaha!!!
My lovely MDIS classmates!
I need to wait for those photographers to upload the rest of the APB + Martell photos lor. So sad. Don't know I have to wait till when lor... :(
Anyway, I realised I have not blog about my night out at The Arena & Dragonfly.
Haha, I'm still waiting for Kat to sned me those photos taken using her hp lor. AHEM!
I will update tomorrow ya, coz Jolynn's really very very tired now...
[ back home ]
Comments for tiger beer event + enchanted + martell event!







