P.U.R.E Fashion @ The Arena
Monday, November 26, 2007
My sincere apologies for the late updates on the P.U.R.E Fashion held at The Arena last last Saturday.

Was invited by Cordelia to this fashion show & thanks to Donovan, who's the organiser of this event (if i'm not wrong), I managed to get free invites in!
So I invited Kat, Raymond & Ron along.
Met up with Kat for dinner first at Vivo City, as well as to wait for Raymond to finish work.
I loved this pic a lot but she hate it!
Chilling at Starbucks while waiting for Raymond to end work.
The four of us simply love to camwhore! Haha!
International models - 1st sets of outfit.
International models with their 2nd sets of outfit.
A very nice artistic shot taken by Ah Kat.

Introducing my super hot model Cordelia!!!




Babe, you really rocks la!


Jol & Corde. Been ages since I last saw you at DXO fashion show in June man!



Haha.. This cute guy of mine is really full of 'expressions' & not camera-shy at all lor! No doubt he's also an ambassador!

Ray, thanks for everything :)
Headed down to Dragonfly, as usual.

Gal, thanks for being by my side...
I really hate this song '你怎么舍得我难过'!!!

Thanks for the wonderful night!

My 3 lovely hard core clubbers - Ron, Ray & Melvin!

Yeah! I got it from him! :P

I loved this a lot but I don't know where the hell I'm looking at lor...


Camwhoring at Starbucks!

I Love You!
I just received some of the Martell event pics from Rachel.


8 of us...


... and 10 of us! We are still short of 15 other gals!
Nevertheless, it's great working with you babes!
Introducing my super hot model Cordelia!!!
Babe, you really rocks la!
Jol & Corde. Been ages since I last saw you at DXO fashion show in June man!
Haha.. This cute guy of mine is really full of 'expressions' & not camera-shy at all lor! No doubt he's also an ambassador!
Ray, thanks for everything :)
Headed down to Dragonfly, as usual.
Gal, thanks for being by my side...
I really hate this song '你怎么舍得我难过'!!!
Thanks for the wonderful night!
My 3 lovely hard core clubbers - Ron, Ray & Melvin!

Yeah! I got it from him! :P

I loved this a lot but I don't know where the hell I'm looking at lor...


Camwhoring at Starbucks!

I Love You!
I just received some of the Martell event pics from Rachel.
8 of us...
... and 10 of us! We are still short of 15 other gals!
Nevertheless, it's great working with you babes!
[ back home ]
Comments for P.U.R.E Fashion @ The Arena

