joyce's hen night @ lunar...

Friday, November 16, 2007
I bought 7 stalks of roses from a volunteer yesterday afternoon. They are doing fund raising for AIDS patients, so why not? Afterall, it costs only $2.00 per stalk.


Isn't it lovely? Too bad they are not real ones.

Worked for Chivas last night.

Was supposed to go to 5 places, but end up we only went to 2 clubs at Red Dot Museum.

Apparently, they forgot to charge the machine & therefore, we knocked off 30 mins earlier. And the best part is, we are still getting the same pay! Yeah!


This is the machine I'm talking about. Imagine we have to carry this thing around from pubs to pubs. Actually, it's not too heavy la... :P

This is erm.. A game machine. Chivas is trying to create awareness for its products, so every Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays, 2 ambassadors will be carrying this game machine to different pubs to play games with customers.

Of course, gifts will be given out la.

If you manage to clear the 2nd level, you will win a mystery gift from us. Don't ask me what is the gift. We won't know as they change every week :)

A free bottle of Chivas will be send to your home / work place (whichever is convenient) if you clear the whole game! Great deal right!

Haha, feel free to contact me if you are interested & I will update you of our location (which I think no one will bother to call!) :)

Went down to Lunar for Joyce's hen night after work with Jeff, Ivy, Shaolun, Danny & someone whom I hate to see now.

Well, no choice. I had to join in this as Joyce is getting married this Sunday & she keeps sms-ing me, reminding me to join her.

Initially, they arranged to go DBLO. I told her before that Thursday is not fun & it will be full of Matz. She don't believe me so fine.

Halfway through our journey, she called Jeff & asked him how come Mohd Sultan is full of Matz. Haiz, still got the cheek to ask some more lor. Just because someone wanted to go DBLO & you can choose to ignore what I said. No comments. Period.

Jeff then asked me where can we go since they DECIDED not to go DBLO.

So I SUGGESTED Lunar lor, since I've never been there as well.

Of course, objections were being raised but I DON'T CARE!

If you want to go, then go.

If not, you can jolly well go home! For I think I can still enjoy myself without you. In fact, I was secretly hoping you to GO HOME LOR!

There's no way I'll give in to you anymore!

And yup, I won but this is nothing great lor.

And haiz, someone wasn't very keen to pay cover to go into Lunar.

Spent around 20 minutes debating outside lor, which make me freaking PISSED OFF!

No money / don't want to pay for cover, PLS FUCKING HELL DON'T COME OUT & CLUB!

STAY AT HOME & ROT THEN!

In the end, I had to call Stella up & she managed to put us under guest list & ya, we managed to get in without having to PAY the cover!

FUCK! MAKE ME FEEL SO CHEAP SKATE!

SPOILT MY NIGHT TOTALLY!


Taken inside his car.


My darling Ivy! Miss her so much!


She's damn hot la!


I love this pic very much!


Lucky she's around to keep me company! Muacks!


Taken from 2nd storey. I still prefer Dragonfly's live band.

Overall, I don't really enjoy myself last night...

I even had a small argument with Jeff. Haiz...

Jolynn is a very very tired girl now.

I haven't been getting enough sleep for the past few weeks.

Had a small chat with Ivy on the phone just now & my confidence had dropped once again.

I'm seriously thinking, thinking everything that I had done will be wasted.

I think I'm just a passer by in his life.

Argh! I don't know la!

I need to be alone for the time being...
Left my footprints at 3:57 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for joyce's hen night @ lunar...

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com