i miss my batch of classmates!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Today is the 2nd day of my remodule class. So boring. The classmates are all so un-friendly.

It makes me think back of all the wonderful times spent with my own batch of classmates!


Taken on my birthday this year.


Huei Ming, Raymond, Jol, Jerrard & Harry - I miss you guys!

Anyway, lesson was getting boring, so Victoria & I started our cam-whoring session!


My super boring classmates.


Victoria!!!


Look at what she had done to me!!! Duhz.. But I still think that it's kinda cute! Haha!


At least she still have a heart lor. Will make this nice one for me!


Nothing better to do.

He came to fetch me from school just now. Actually, I feel bad about it as he's sick today and is on MC. Yet he still make the effort to buy my favourite curry puffs from Polar for my dinner!


I'm very touched when he apologised to me because he couldn't find my favourite milk (Meiji), so he got me a HL instead.

I wanna say this to him : It doesn't matter to me at all whether it's my fav or not. What really matters to me is how much I mean to you :)



Found these 2 pics in my hp. Gosh, I forgot when we took this sia. Hmmm, something must be wrong somewhere...

Saw Verena's blog and came across this video.

Haha, it's so funny to see your own colleagues on TV lor.

And Charles, you did a great job!

E-Nutrition Online 16 Oct - Ch8 - Spore Today - 6.30pm - 1m25s
http://www.newssearch.cc/uploaded/TTSH/Oct07/16Oct07/TV/2007
1016-Ch8-SporeToday-6.30pm-1m25s.wmv
Left my footprints at 11:36 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for i miss my batch of classmates!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com