have a blissful marriage my dear frens!

Monday, November 19, 2007
Attended Joyce & Pegan's wedding lunch yesterday at Marina Mandarin.


With darling Ivy before heading in.


Congrats sis! Pegan's indeed a nice guy whom I'm sure will take good care of you, giving you the best in life forever!


Brother Jeff with the gorgeous bride.


My 2 darlings!


I love these 2 lovely bears! They are cute la!



Ivy, Jol & Yimin.



Jeff & Ivy. Don't they look like a couple? :)



We love each other!


Finally, a group photo!


Camwhoring as usual.. Haha!

Went to Jeff's place for a game of mahjong before I went down to Vivo City to meet Raymond & Ron for dinner.

Actually, I wanted to see how serious is Ron's injuries. Luckily, there wasn't any obvious bleeding. Just bruises on his head, face & forehead.

Talking about this really make me angry.

I shall blog about this in my next entry, when I receive the rest of the photos from Katherine, taken at The Arena.

'Bastards shall bleed'! This is Raymond's msn nick & I loved this sentence!

My whole body is aching all over now.

Blue black on my cheek, right hand & one baluku on my head!

Damn it!

Revenge! Revenge! Revenge!
Left my footprints at 10:08 AM |

[ back home ]

Comments for have a blissful marriage my dear frens!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com