halloween @ new asia bar!!!

Thursday, November 01, 2007
Worked at New Asia Bar last night with my babe Sinnee.

It's Halloween night & there's a Jim Beam event!



Camwhoring as usual...



before we get changed.


Gonna start work soon.


I love Jim Beam's uniform!


At the VIP area.

Raymond kept his promise & came down to look for me!!!



He asked me he looked good in specs or without specs...


and I say he looked better without specs! It's the fact, isnt it?


Raymond, thanks for keeping your promise!


Ron. Seriously, I think he look a lot like GABRIEL KOH!!!


My babe looks so sweet in this pic!!!


My favourite pic!


New Asia Bar celebrates Halloween!

I wanna kill you (for scaring me)!


Raymond & Ron.



Ron & Nee.


Haha, cheeky Raymond!


Finally, there's no disturbance.


She's going to kill me for posting this up!!!


Nee's drink & my drink! See how baised the waiter is!!! No la, I told the waiter I don't want such a big glass because I definitely cannot finish the drink. So, he gave me this shot! Nice one!!!

I really want to thank my babe for allowing me to slack around, Raymond & Ron for coming down. Without you guys around, I will be so bored. Thanks a million!

He came down to fetch me home after work.

I'm touched, really touched because he's actually very tired, yet he made the effort to meet me.

I understand why he's doing this.

I don't know why but my confidence level dropped drastically yesterday.

I can't believe I lost my self-confidence!!!

I guess this goes to show how much he means to me.

I felt a lot better after his assurance.

Thanks for giving me your assurance.

I wanna say I'll be right here waiting for you!

Left my footprints at 11:29 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for halloween @ new asia bar!!!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com