casting at balaclava...
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Went down to Balaclava yesterday evening for a Carlsberg casting.
I tell you lor, this casting was just a waste of my time la.
I think there were about 10 of us gals, all sitting at a table, talking & drinking our snowball.
If I'm not wrong, only Sinnee, Cassandra & another gal were called up to talk to the person in charge lor.
And shortly after, Sarah informed us that the casting was over.
WTH!!!
Imagine I had to rush all the way down. Haiz.
Anyway, with me around, I will never fail to take photos with my girls! (that's what all of them say.. duhz!)

Jol, Sinnee & Eeleen. Cassandra was sitting beside me, talking to her hubby on the phone. And she's complaining when we took this pic without her lor :)

Tadah! She's in! Love them so much!
Rush down to Chinatown to meet Ron for dinner.
Thanks to him, I was walking in the rain for 20 minutes la.
He wanted to go Smith Street to eat but when we finally found the place, most of the stalls were closed because it was raining.
In the end, we walked back to have the famous porridge.
And he think it's romantic to walk in the rain.
Duhz! Be thankful that I'm not sick today lor!
Went down to a Thai disco in Chinatown called Cherry to join his friends.
A pretty nice place.
I can even bumped into my long time friend Lionel over there lor.
What a small world!!!
Left around 1 plus & Ron send me back.
Fell asleep almost immediately after showering because I'm really very very tired... ...
I tell you lor, this casting was just a waste of my time la.
I think there were about 10 of us gals, all sitting at a table, talking & drinking our snowball.
If I'm not wrong, only Sinnee, Cassandra & another gal were called up to talk to the person in charge lor.
And shortly after, Sarah informed us that the casting was over.
WTH!!!
Imagine I had to rush all the way down. Haiz.
Anyway, with me around, I will never fail to take photos with my girls! (that's what all of them say.. duhz!)
Jol, Sinnee & Eeleen. Cassandra was sitting beside me, talking to her hubby on the phone. And she's complaining when we took this pic without her lor :)
Tadah! She's in! Love them so much!
Rush down to Chinatown to meet Ron for dinner.
Thanks to him, I was walking in the rain for 20 minutes la.
He wanted to go Smith Street to eat but when we finally found the place, most of the stalls were closed because it was raining.
In the end, we walked back to have the famous porridge.
And he think it's romantic to walk in the rain.
Duhz! Be thankful that I'm not sick today lor!
Went down to a Thai disco in Chinatown called Cherry to join his friends.
A pretty nice place.
I can even bumped into my long time friend Lionel over there lor.
What a small world!!!
Left around 1 plus & Ron send me back.
Fell asleep almost immediately after showering because I'm really very very tired... ...
[ back home ]
Comments for casting at balaclava...

