beowulf + dragonfly!!!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Went to watch 'Beowulf' with Ron last night at Cineleisure.
A pretty nice show, thou I nearly fell asleep as I'm quite tired :)
Went down to Dragonfly with him after that to join his gang of friends.

As usual, Darren is there. He's a typical hard core clubber at Dragonfly! Lucky he's around to keep me company when I'm about to fall asleep! Haha!

Ron - my protector of the night :)
Luckily there's no fight last night :P
Got a few photos of the Martell Rising Personalities Award from http://www.nightlife.com.sg/

The 5 award winners with the host Ross!
Ross's damn chic & chio la! Loved her so much!

One of the group photo. I can't remember all their names as there were 25 Martell girls that night!

Credit to the photographer for making me look so pretty in this! :)

One of the bartender Clar.

My long time friend Elson!!!
Alright, I really need my beauty sleep now...
Went down to Dragonfly with him after that to join his gang of friends.
As usual, Darren is there. He's a typical hard core clubber at Dragonfly! Lucky he's around to keep me company when I'm about to fall asleep! Haha!

Ron - my protector of the night :)
Luckily there's no fight last night :P
Got a few photos of the Martell Rising Personalities Award from http://www.nightlife.com.sg/

The 5 award winners with the host Ross!
Ross's damn chic & chio la! Loved her so much!

One of the group photo. I can't remember all their names as there were 25 Martell girls that night!

Credit to the photographer for making me look so pretty in this! :)

One of the bartender Clar.

My long time friend Elson!!!
Alright, I really need my beauty sleep now...
[ back home ]
Comments for beowulf + dragonfly!!!


