sky dining tonight!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
The long awaited day has finally arrived!

If I remembered clearly, I think my sis-in-law bought this beautiful teacup set from China!


Finally they can set their mind at ease.

My mother putting on the necklace for her daughter-in-law.
I'm glad that Celine loved this necklace, because I'm the one who chose it! :)

My most beloved paternal grandma!

My maternal grandma.

Relatives from my mother's side.

The dinner at Four Seasons Hotel.

Look at the smiles on their faces!

This is my favourite!



A blissful marriage is what I wish for for both my beloved brother & sister-in-law!
Yesterday afternoon, a bouquet of flowers were being sent to my department.
Too bad it's not for me. Haha!
It's for my dietician Verena.
A surprise from her boyfriend for their 4th anniversary!
Stole the below pics from her blog!

Sunflowers!

Close up of the flowers. Isn't it lovely!

Xin fu de xiao nu ren!
When will someone send flowers to my office lei???
For now, I shall post some photos I received from my brother last Sunday.

If I remembered clearly, I think my sis-in-law bought this beautiful teacup set from China!


Finally they can set their mind at ease.

My mother putting on the necklace for her daughter-in-law.
I'm glad that Celine loved this necklace, because I'm the one who chose it! :)

My most beloved paternal grandma!

My maternal grandma.

Relatives from my mother's side.

The dinner at Four Seasons Hotel.

Look at the smiles on their faces!

This is my favourite!



A blissful marriage is what I wish for for both my beloved brother & sister-in-law!
Yesterday afternoon, a bouquet of flowers were being sent to my department.
Too bad it's not for me. Haha!
It's for my dietician Verena.
A surprise from her boyfriend for their 4th anniversary!
Stole the below pics from her blog!

Sunflowers!

Close up of the flowers. Isn't it lovely!

Xin fu de xiao nu ren!
When will someone send flowers to my office lei???
[ back home ]
Comments for sky dining tonight!

