sick, sick & sick!

Thursday, October 18, 2007
The flu vaccination is starting to take its effect on me.

Was down with fever again on Tuesday night.

Could not take MC because I got to attend the induction course on Wednesday.

Haha, I kept taking short naps whenever they showed us the slides thingy.

I'm just too tired la.

Met up with Gabriel, Terence & Shiwei to get Silly's present last night.

After that, we went down to Vogue (as usual) to finish up the half bottle Gabriel had left.

Promised to leave before 12am but as expected, we were too engrossed in playing games that we completely forgot the time.

In the end, I reached home around 2plus in the morning, despite the fact that I'm still a sickly cat!

And apparently, I made someone angry by staying out late when I'm sick.

To that someone : I'm terribly sorry. But please trust me when I say I'm always listening to you & still trying to be your obedient girl.

Some random pics to upload which were taken at Tian Tian Huo Guo on Monday, to celebrate Jason's birthday.


Our 'messy' table.


It had been a long time since the 3 of us got together.


When are we going for our next holiday trip again???


Silly & Terence.


Double Js!

It was a very unhappy dinner for me, I mean, for me personally.

I refrained from going to Tian Tian Huo Guo each time I have a craving for steamboat.

Why? Because this place bring back sad memories for me.

Today is also a sad day for me.

It's his 26th birthday but I'm not the one celebrating it for him anymore.

But I still want to wish him 'Happy Birthday' although I know he will never see this... ...
Left my footprints at 3:19 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for sick, sick & sick!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com