night out at double o!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Work at Bonkers 8890 was bad, thou sales were pretty good.
Silly & Terence came over to find me before going down to Dblo.
Went to Maxwell market to have our dinner first.

Candid shot taken by my Silly.
Headed down to Dblo after dinner.
Jason's friends bought a cake to celebrate his birthday for him in advance.

Another mango birthday cake.

Haha, we act as if it's our birthday!

October babies - Silly Leonard & Jason!

Look at their 2 different expressions when making wishes.

I sincerely hope all the wishes you guys made will come true!

Jason can never pose well for the camera one lor.


Sabo-ing time!

My poor Silly!

Presenting you my Queen (in making funny faces)!
Had 4 rounds of Sex on the Beach continously! Omg!

Self take pic by Silly.

I wish... I wish...

Tequila shots!

Gosh! Look at the contrast between Silly and me!!! -faintz-
Some random pics...




Silly & Terence came over to find me before going down to Dblo.
Went to Maxwell market to have our dinner first.

Candid shot taken by my Silly.
Headed down to Dblo after dinner.
Jason's friends bought a cake to celebrate his birthday for him in advance.
Another mango birthday cake.
Haha, we act as if it's our birthday!
October babies - Silly Leonard & Jason!
Look at their 2 different expressions when making wishes.
I sincerely hope all the wishes you guys made will come true!
Jason can never pose well for the camera one lor.
Sabo-ing time!
My poor Silly!
Presenting you my Queen (in making funny faces)!
Had 4 rounds of Sex on the Beach continously! Omg!
Self take pic by Silly.
I wish... I wish...
Tequila shots!
Gosh! Look at the contrast between Silly and me!!! -faintz-
Some random pics...
[ back home ]
Comments for night out at double o!

