my weekends!
Monday, October 15, 2007
My weekends were indeed well spent!
Celebrated Evelyn's 23rd birthday & Jason's + Silly's 24th birthday on Saturday at Orchard Partyworld.

The October babies!
Why are so many of my friends born in October? A big hole was being burnt in my pocket already!!!
Had almost run out of ideas of places to celebrate Silly's birthday this Saturday.
Had to really rack my brains this time!

The guys are trying to be funny lor...

The atmosphere was getting a bit tense & uneasy, so our funny faces Queen did this to herself to make the atmosphere better. And she succeed!

Jason opening up the pressie we got for him.

The Casio watch from all of us!

He's loving it!

Professor Lau! You no more 'image' liao la! Hahahahaha!



Camwhoring once again!

Gabriel & Jason.

These lovely guys are always fooling around but I still love them!


Lastly, a group photo.
Too bad Dennis & Evelyn had left.
Spent my Sunday playing mahjong! At long last man!
All thanks to Brother Jeff who is down with chicken pox!
Haha, so old liao still kena chicken pox. Anyway, hope you recover soon & don't scratch hor. Don't say your sis here is not concerned about you lor.

Darling Ivy.

Me me me!

The chicken pox man! Please stay clear!

Me with my darling! I will win my money back from you soon.

Mr Danny, why cover up your face lei?

My best brother & sister who's always giving me encouragement! Thanks for everything!

Candid shot by Mr Danny. Haha. I'm so engrossed in 'stealing' ring tones from brother Jeff's hp!

Look at my lousy cards. How to win in this way???
.jpg)
The rim of brother Jeff's new car - Lancer EX!
.jpg)
His new toy!
P/S : Just had a free flu vaccination by TTSH. I bet I'm going to fall sick soon, beacuse I will definitely fall sick each time I took my flu jab!
P/P/S : We are going to Bugis for steamboat tonight. Oh ya, Happy 24th Birthday my dear Jason!
Celebrated Evelyn's 23rd birthday & Jason's + Silly's 24th birthday on Saturday at Orchard Partyworld.
The October babies!
Why are so many of my friends born in October? A big hole was being burnt in my pocket already!!!
Had almost run out of ideas of places to celebrate Silly's birthday this Saturday.
Had to really rack my brains this time!
The guys are trying to be funny lor...
The atmosphere was getting a bit tense & uneasy, so our funny faces Queen did this to herself to make the atmosphere better. And she succeed!
Jason opening up the pressie we got for him.
The Casio watch from all of us!
He's loving it!
Professor Lau! You no more 'image' liao la! Hahahahaha!
Camwhoring once again!
Gabriel & Jason.
These lovely guys are always fooling around but I still love them!
Lastly, a group photo.
Too bad Dennis & Evelyn had left.
Spent my Sunday playing mahjong! At long last man!
All thanks to Brother Jeff who is down with chicken pox!
Haha, so old liao still kena chicken pox. Anyway, hope you recover soon & don't scratch hor. Don't say your sis here is not concerned about you lor.
Darling Ivy.
Me me me!
The chicken pox man! Please stay clear!
Me with my darling! I will win my money back from you soon.
Mr Danny, why cover up your face lei?
My best brother & sister who's always giving me encouragement! Thanks for everything!
Candid shot by Mr Danny. Haha. I'm so engrossed in 'stealing' ring tones from brother Jeff's hp!

Look at my lousy cards. How to win in this way???
.jpg)
The rim of brother Jeff's new car - Lancer EX!
.jpg)
His new toy!
P/S : Just had a free flu vaccination by TTSH. I bet I'm going to fall sick soon, beacuse I will definitely fall sick each time I took my flu jab!
P/P/S : We are going to Bugis for steamboat tonight. Oh ya, Happy 24th Birthday my dear Jason!
[ back home ]
Comments for my weekends!

