my silly's birthday celebration at live impact & 6am!

Sunday, October 21, 2007
Celebrated Silly's birthday last night.

First, we went to Live Impact.

Look at what we got for him!


A very kuku watch!!!


Look at how striking the watch is lor.


Happy birthday to you!


May all your wishes come true!


The whole group of us at Live Impact!


Hope you enjoyed yourself last night!


With Yunyan & Shiwei.


Seiko Chronograph watch from all of us! This is what we got for him la. The kuku watch was meant to be a joke only. Haha!


I'm glad that he loved this watch!


Acting cute with Professor Lau!

Headed down to 6am, as usual.


Haha! Look at Gabriel's expression! It's damn hilarious la!


Volcano - treat from Nana!


Happy Birthday once again!

Some random pics...

Was working for Jim Beam on Thursday night.



I loved Jim Beam's uniform!!!!

Worked at Bonkers 8890 on Friday again. Shall not comment much about this job.

Went down to 6am to look for Gabriel & the rest.


Mr Koh.


Val.


Nana.




Beauties & the beasts!


Gabriel.


My favourite hand sign!

Brother came back for dinner just now.

Thanks to him, that I can have home cooked food.

He gave me a DVD of his wedding video. I'm still looking at it now, while blogging.

Memories flood my mind when watching the video.

I will post the pics up when I've finished scanning them.

Left my footprints at 9:24 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for my silly's birthday celebration at live impact & 6am!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com