loneliness is slowly creeping into my life... ...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Friends who know me well will know that I'm someone who can't stand loneliness.

Not in the past, not in the future as well.

I'm still trying very hard to adapt to life, being alone at nights, facing the four walls in my room.

Other than hanging out late with friends, I really can't think of any other ways to cope with the loneliness that is slowly creeping into my life.

Afterall, I haven't been alone for the whole of 6 years.

Nope. I don't think of him anymore. I don't miss him anymore. The most important thing is I had finally let go of him after struggling for one whole year.

Last night, I was going through the collection of photos we took over the years & to my surprise, I don't feel anything at all.

I don't feel like crying anymore.

I don't feel sad anymore.

I asked myself: Is my heart dead?

I'm searching for an answer for the whole of 30 minutes, until Silly called me & bring me back to the reality world.

It wasn't easy for me to open up my heart after all that I had been through.

I'm sure my heart is not dead yet, as I still long for my prince charming to make a decision :)

I'm really happy for myself that I had finally moved on -applause-

I'm sure friends who care for me, who are worried for me, will be happy for me as well.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's dinner with him.

I'm still rushing out my stuffs.

Hopefully everything can be done by tonight…
Left my footprints at 1:22 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for loneliness is slowly creeping into my life... ...

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com