i'm totally disappointed in you!

Friday, October 05, 2007
Met up with Gabriel, Terence & Shiwei for dinner at Bugis yesterday evening.

Gabriel introduced us to a very nice QQ noodles. It was real yummy!

Headed down to Boat Quay 'Vogue' after that.

Gabriel was 'thirsty' as usual. Haha!

And I had a heart wrecking moment during the night.

I realised the person whom I've trusted so much, whom I regarded as close friend, whom I confided in whenever I encountered any problems, had betrayed me again!

It really break my heart totally!

Imagine that she can tell someone whom you don't know at all, everything about your past!

I bet she did add some un-true things as well, which explains why the person hated me so much!

I do not have a glamarous past. And many times, I tend to hide it from people.

But am I wrong to do this?

And who doesn't have a past?

I don't want people to judge me for what I were but for what I am now!

I don't think I can ever forgive this person for what she had done, again & again!

I believe in retribution.

Casse called me halfway through & she was in Boat Quay as well! Haha!

Great minds think alike!

It was so nice of her to come over to look for me.

Been ages since I last saw her!


Jol & Casse! I looked so pale without make-up!


Hey babe.. R u drunk huh???
Left my footprints at 10:56 AM |

[ back home ]

Comments for i'm totally disappointed in you!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com