bewildered... ...

Wednesday, October 03, 2007
I received a message from a guy in friendster today.

The contents of the message left me very blur.

Date: Wednesday, 3 October, 2007 11:56 AM

Subject: hi jolynn

Message: Hi ger,How hv u been? Busy wif work & Dating away??

Btw, I'm updating my address book now...

Can I have the updated email address of your friendster account & also the one which you normally use.

Can I also have your latest Mobile number & its service provider, so that we can keep in touch via sms & catch up over kopi/dinner?

Many thanks for your kind attention & hope2hear from you soon.

Hahahahahaaha!! What a weird guy!

Why should I tell him my email address lei?

Why should I tell him which service provider I'm using lei? And I don't know why the hell he needs it for lor!

And I don't have the habit of drinking kopi lor.

And I will only have dinner with my crazy friends, with people who I feel comfortable with, and not with some lame strangers.

This is the link to him : http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=2923371

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silly recommended me to watch a very sad Japanese serial.

It is 'One Litre of Tears".

I can say I shed more than one litre of tears lor. To be exact, it should be one gallon.

This is a damn sad show la.



Sometimes, I really wondered : Will anyone miss me or drop a tear if I passed away suddenly one day?

Left my footprints at 7:43 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for bewildered... ...

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com