double o night wif my crazy frens!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Work at Wala Wala yesterday evening was bad.
Was working with a girl, let's name her as Miss C.
We were supposed to work from 5pm to 9pm. However, she called me around 5.10pm saying her bf's car broke down at the expressway & will be late.
So I asked her how late will u be?
Her attitude start again.
Her reply to me was : "Anyway I had already informed Sarah that I'll be late. I don't think I have to report to you."
What the hell!
Is this the kind of treatment I have to receive from you???
Who do you think you are???
Even Sarah don't use this kind of attitude on me!
If I knew I will be working with you, you think I will still accept the job meh???
You are nothing but just a piece of shit! Period!
Luckily, my Saturday night ended happily for me.
Went clubbing at DBLO with my bunch of crazy friends!
After all the laughter, drinking & dancing, all the frustrations I suffered earlier were nothing!

My crazy friends whom I love a lot!

My beautiful Katherine!

What's my Silly doing behind? So cute of him!



Hot babe with Gabriel & Guoyong!

My lovely babes!

We are the 'off-shoulders' ladies!

Primary school friend Shiwei!

The forever hyper active Gabriel! It's always fun having him around!

He calls me Stupid & I call him Silly!



My handsome Silly!

Sisters forever!!!
And at times, we like to play around with the camera...







It's just so typically us!
Afterall, I had tremendous fun last night!
Thanks to my Silly, my hot chic Katherine, Gabriel, Terence, Guoyong, Shiwei, Joycelyn & her friend!
Out of boredom, I logged in to http://www.blingee.com/ & created the following blingees...






Was working with a girl, let's name her as Miss C.
We were supposed to work from 5pm to 9pm. However, she called me around 5.10pm saying her bf's car broke down at the expressway & will be late.
So I asked her how late will u be?
Her attitude start again.
Her reply to me was : "Anyway I had already informed Sarah that I'll be late. I don't think I have to report to you."
What the hell!
Is this the kind of treatment I have to receive from you???
Who do you think you are???
Even Sarah don't use this kind of attitude on me!
If I knew I will be working with you, you think I will still accept the job meh???
You are nothing but just a piece of shit! Period!
Luckily, my Saturday night ended happily for me.
Went clubbing at DBLO with my bunch of crazy friends!
After all the laughter, drinking & dancing, all the frustrations I suffered earlier were nothing!
My crazy friends whom I love a lot!
My beautiful Katherine!
What's my Silly doing behind? So cute of him!
Hot babe with Gabriel & Guoyong!
My lovely babes!
We are the 'off-shoulders' ladies!
Primary school friend Shiwei!
The forever hyper active Gabriel! It's always fun having him around!
He calls me Stupid & I call him Silly!
My handsome Silly!
Sisters forever!!!
And at times, we like to play around with the camera...
It's just so typically us!
Afterall, I had tremendous fun last night!
Thanks to my Silly, my hot chic Katherine, Gabriel, Terence, Guoyong, Shiwei, Joycelyn & her friend!
Out of boredom, I logged in to http://www.blingee.com/ & created the following blingees...






[ back home ]
Comments for double o night wif my crazy frens!

