time to search for my own happiness...

Friday, September 28, 2007
I had finally accepted that everything had really come to an end.

No amount of tears can bring you back.

No matter how sad, how un-willing I am, how much it hurt me, will not bring you back to my side.

Afterall, you made this decision yourself.

You chose to leave me for her.

You chose to end this 6 years long relationship.

You chose everything yourself.

You are selfish.

You did everything without sparing a thought for my feelings, for me.

What matters is you are happy.

You are really heartless.




I won't forgive you for all the hurt you have brought to me!

Last but not least, I DON'T WISH TO MEET ANY PEOPLE FROM THE FLYING INDUSTRY!


A brand new chapter in my life commenced.
Left my footprints at 3:23 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for time to search for my own happiness...

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com