take me away, will you?
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Worked at Boat Quay for roving last night with Eeleen.
Totally no mood to work. Was slacking most of the time & took tons of pics!

Tuborg gals cam-whoring in the ladies!

My dear Eeleen!

Yeah! We got nothing better to do. Haha!

My fav pic of the day!


Sexy pose!

We are really very the bored la!

Another of my fav.

I think she looks real good in this pic!

Tuborg - Some like it, some don't like it.

N76! The phone I wanted to buy. But many of my friends advised me not to get thi phone, because the paint work will drop off by itself.
My dear Silly is using this phone now & I sincerely hope this thing will NEVER EVER happen to him!

I'm damn bored lor!

Uncle Freddy - the boss of Actors!

Actors!
Went to Changi Village to have nasi lemak with Silly, Terence & Shiwei.
Thanks to my Silly for keeping your promise & bring me there!
Chill out at a park, played my favourite swing before heading home.
Will be going clubbing tonight but not sure if it's DBLO ot Zouk... ...
Totally no mood to work. Was slacking most of the time & took tons of pics!

Tuborg gals cam-whoring in the ladies!

My dear Eeleen!

Yeah! We got nothing better to do. Haha!

My fav pic of the day!


Sexy pose!

We are really very the bored la!

Another of my fav.

I think she looks real good in this pic!

Tuborg - Some like it, some don't like it.

N76! The phone I wanted to buy. But many of my friends advised me not to get thi phone, because the paint work will drop off by itself.
My dear Silly is using this phone now & I sincerely hope this thing will NEVER EVER happen to him!

I'm damn bored lor!

Uncle Freddy - the boss of Actors!

Actors!
Went to Changi Village to have nasi lemak with Silly, Terence & Shiwei.
Thanks to my Silly for keeping your promise & bring me there!
Chill out at a park, played my favourite swing before heading home.
Will be going clubbing tonight but not sure if it's DBLO ot Zouk... ...
[ back home ]
Comments for take me away, will you?

