phuture + zouk + velvet!!!

Sunday, September 30, 2007
Went clubbing last night with my bunch of crazy friends again!

Enjoyed myself but alas, ended drunk again. Had to trouble my Silly to take care of me. Sorry Silly!

Wah lao.. You don't have to act cute one lor. You are already very cute!!!

Bumped into Felicia as well. What a small world!


Can you stop baking yourself huh? Make me so jealous lor!!!

4 pretty ladies!

Such a lucky guy to be surrounded by beauties!!!

Sisters of 7 years & still going strong!


My primary school friend...


... and I'm glad I found you!!!

Someone's trying to act cool ya :)

Black VS white.

Sorry Kat but I really like your look in this pic!!! Blur yet cute!

Pretty!

Arghhh!!! I must go to Cafe Del Mar soon!

Without them, my life is so boring & dull. Therefore, I wanna shout "I LOVE YOU"!!!

At Zouk, which is so empty lor!


I'm bringing sexy back!!!

I wanted to write 'men in black' one but haiz, Gabriel spoil everything. :P


Well done babe!!!

Ok la, a serious one.

Jol & Leo.


Silly,I really feel bad for getting drunk the second time & had to trouble you to take care of me once again. My sincere apologies!


An enjoyable night at ZOUK!!!
Left my footprints at 8:48 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for phuture + zouk + velvet!!!

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com