lala session... ...
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Was working at Millennium Walk's Harry's Bar yesterday evening.
Went to have Mac with the supervisor Shane after work before Brother Jeff came to fetch me for a karaoke session at Oriental Party World.
Candid shot by Ivy.
Brother Jeff - it's time for a haircut ya. Oh btw, his new car Mitsubishi EX will be out next Monday!
Jeff & Ivy.
Jolynn & Ivy.
Big head shot of us! Haha.
Received the pic taken on Priscilla's birthday at Wu Bar some time back.
Sinnee, Priscilla the birthday gal & myself.
I have been having sleepless nights for the past few days.
Been crying myself to sleep because memories of us kept flooding my mind.
Been going to work with puffy eyes.
One night, I plucked up enough courage to sms him, asking him for the last time if he's really going to give up on this 6 years relationship.
His reply really hurt me to the max.
He said it's high time for me to grow up & stop behaving like a child. No point forcing him if he don't have anymore feelings for me. Asked me to leave him alone forever, adding that he had already forgotten me, forgotten all the memories we once shared.
Thanks for your reply.
Thanks for breaking my heart into a million pieces once again.
I was looking through my collection of photos with him when I came across this... ...

I can still remember very clearly. You smashed the photo frame right in front of me & told me to get out of your house. With that, you threw my luggage out & slammed the door.
This is the photo we both liked a lot. We had it specially framed up & put it by the bedside for 6 years. We once promised each other that no matter what happen in the future, we will still treasure this photo.
Yet, you can just destroyed the whole thing without battling an eyelid, without feeling a bit of pain.
I tried very hard to move on in my life without you.
Afterall, I wasn't alone for the past 6 years. You were always by my side through all my ups & downs, which is why, it left me very puzzled as to why you can just forget everything.
Up to today, I still have no idea what had I done wrong.
Yes, you are happily attached to your new girlfriend, so why I am torturing myself in this way?
Why the hell did I sms you?
Why should I cry myself to sleep every night?
Why am I clinging on to a relationship that will never be mine again?
Why can't I just let go of everything & start a new life with a new guy?
There are simply too many 'whys' which I don't have the answers yet.
It's really a real torture to me, mentally & physically.
My heart really ache & I had to fight back my tears when people kept asking me the same question over & over again at my brother's wedding in August.
'Where's Daniel? How's he doing now? Still in the Navy? Sunday also have to work ar?'
I had a breakdown & cried my heart out inside the hotel room, with my beloved brother consoling me.
He made me promise that's going to be the last time I'm shedding tears for this heartless guy.
As a matter of fact, I'm not as strong as I look.
I'm very vulnerable.
I can hide my heartahces & pain well when I'm with my friends.
But once I'm alone, I tend to think of the past.
Goodbye to you... The guy I once loved so deeply...
[ back home ]
Comments for lala session... ...

