i'm aching all over!!!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Finally the long awaited captain's ball competiton is over!!!
We lost to the defending champion but we don't mind, as long as we all have fun!
And yeah, it did bring us closer!
Verena took a few group photos. Am still waiting for her to send to me.
Haiz, I'm aching all over now!
Well, it had been ages since I last exercise lor. I mean, real exercise hor.
We had to play 3 matches last night. Each match lasted for about 6 minutes.
I tell you, these 6 minutes is a real torture to me man!
I was breathless after the game!!!
Gosh! I think it's time for me to start jogging again :(
Anyway, met up with Xavier for dinner at Marina Square just now.
As usual, we started taking photos when we had nothing better to do :P

Cam-whoring is my hobby!

Somehow, I think he got influenced by me as well!

Jolynn & Xavier.

Little India is where I'm staying!

He has small eyes!

I did not realised he took this pic until he sent to me jst now! Thanks lei.

He really looks like those typical chao ah beng lor!

With this pic, I wish all of you good night & sweet dreams.
I'm simply too tired to blog...
We lost to the defending champion but we don't mind, as long as we all have fun!
And yeah, it did bring us closer!
Verena took a few group photos. Am still waiting for her to send to me.
Haiz, I'm aching all over now!
Well, it had been ages since I last exercise lor. I mean, real exercise hor.
We had to play 3 matches last night. Each match lasted for about 6 minutes.
I tell you, these 6 minutes is a real torture to me man!
I was breathless after the game!!!
Gosh! I think it's time for me to start jogging again :(
Anyway, met up with Xavier for dinner at Marina Square just now.
As usual, we started taking photos when we had nothing better to do :P

Cam-whoring is my hobby!

Somehow, I think he got influenced by me as well!

Jolynn & Xavier.

Little India is where I'm staying!

He has small eyes!

I did not realised he took this pic until he sent to me jst now! Thanks lei.

He really looks like those typical chao ah beng lor!

With this pic, I wish all of you good night & sweet dreams.
I'm simply too tired to blog...
[ back home ]
Comments for i'm aching all over!!!

