happy 24th birthday to handsome gabriel!!!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Happy 24th Birthday dude!
I'm sorry I'm a day late in wishing you here. Anyway, you won't get to read this post lor.
Anyway, we, as in Silly, Terence, Jason, Shiwei & myself treated the birthday boy to Waraku Japanese Restaurant @ The Central for dinner.
No much comments on this restaurant. Most prob we won't be going back again :)
The super-duper-delicious-yummy strawberry shortcake from Bakerzin!
The happy birthday boy Gabriel!
Make a wish.. Make a wish..
After dinner, we went to Clinic for a couple of drinks.
Had lots of fun playing around with the wheel chairs!
Group photo!
I'm a happy patient!
Terence...
My silly Leonard...
Gabriel who's enjoying his drink, which I think it sucks big time! Haha!
Shiwei, another happy patient too!
Jason, who's always full of shit! Oops!
Overall, we enjoyed ourselves!
[ back home ]
Comments for happy 24th birthday to handsome gabriel!!!

