goodbye to you...
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I saw something this afternoon at TTSH that remind me of him again.
Yes, I'm reminded of Daniel once again.
I thought after so long, I've finally let go of everything.
Afterall, he's got his new life now. A new girlfriend.
Saw him at Dragonfly on Saturday with his new girlfriend.
Can love really be everlasting?
How long can it really last?
At one point of time, I thought I had found the man of my life.
The guy who really understand me well, who can tolerate my tantrums.
The man whom I spent the entire 6 years with.
But he's also the man who snatch everything from me - my happiness, my trust & my love!
Because of him, I have lost trust in guys completely.
Because of him, I don't have the courage in falling in love again.
Because of him, I nearly gave up on myself.
Because of him, my life is in a total mess!
I told myself many times to stop dwelling on the past & move on with my life.
Why can't I just do it?
He won't return to my side no matter what I do.

This's gonna be the last pic we will ever take as a couple.

With this pic, I bid you goodbye... ...
Yes, I'm reminded of Daniel once again.
I thought after so long, I've finally let go of everything.
Afterall, he's got his new life now. A new girlfriend.
Saw him at Dragonfly on Saturday with his new girlfriend.
Can love really be everlasting?
How long can it really last?
At one point of time, I thought I had found the man of my life.
The guy who really understand me well, who can tolerate my tantrums.
The man whom I spent the entire 6 years with.
But he's also the man who snatch everything from me - my happiness, my trust & my love!
Because of him, I have lost trust in guys completely.
Because of him, I don't have the courage in falling in love again.
Because of him, I nearly gave up on myself.
Because of him, my life is in a total mess!
I told myself many times to stop dwelling on the past & move on with my life.
Why can't I just do it?
He won't return to my side no matter what I do.

This's gonna be the last pic we will ever take as a couple.

With this pic, I bid you goodbye... ...
[ back home ]
Comments for goodbye to you...

