gabriel's birthday celebration!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
At long last, I'm working with darling Sinnee last night at Wala Wala.

Tuborg gals at Wala Wala!

Cam-whoring as usual!
Gabriel celebrated his birthday at 6am yesterday.
At first, I'm still thinking of whether to go or not as there's someone I don't wish to see.
I still went down in the end.
Because my silly was so sweet to come all the way to Buona Vista to fetch me!!!
How can I ever reject my silly???

The birthday cake!

Gabriel the birthday boy!

Oh my god!

Poor thing. Kena sabo for the 2nd time.

Brothers for a lifetime!

I'm beginning to love Martell more than Chivas!!!

Showing off his new DKNY watch from all of us!

Lucky birthday boy sia!

Nice pose Terence!

Haha, we are the bunny gals, all thanks to Terence!

I love them very much, for they are the dearest people in my life!

With Siew Jie the pretty babe!

The boss of 6am - thanks for the free bottle of Martell!

Luckily the seventh month is over already...

How come they are all not drunk???????

Kelly, my neighbour!!! What a small world!

Gabriel & Kelly.

GY & me.

My sweetest Silly!

I loved this pic very much!!! He loved strawberries!

Volcano!!!!

Jolynn, Nana & Shiwei.

Thanks for being by my side when I needed you most!


With the guys.

Keyao, Silly & Terence.

Look at the birthday boy's expression!

Tuborg gals at Wala Wala!

Cam-whoring as usual!
Gabriel celebrated his birthday at 6am yesterday.
At first, I'm still thinking of whether to go or not as there's someone I don't wish to see.
I still went down in the end.
Because my silly was so sweet to come all the way to Buona Vista to fetch me!!!
How can I ever reject my silly???
The birthday cake!
Gabriel the birthday boy!
Oh my god!
Poor thing. Kena sabo for the 2nd time.
Brothers for a lifetime!
I'm beginning to love Martell more than Chivas!!!
Showing off his new DKNY watch from all of us!
Lucky birthday boy sia!
Nice pose Terence!
Haha, we are the bunny gals, all thanks to Terence!
I love them very much, for they are the dearest people in my life!
With Siew Jie the pretty babe!
The boss of 6am - thanks for the free bottle of Martell!
Luckily the seventh month is over already...
How come they are all not drunk???????
Kelly, my neighbour!!! What a small world!
Gabriel & Kelly.
GY & me.
My sweetest Silly!
I loved this pic very much!!! He loved strawberries!
Volcano!!!!
Jolynn, Nana & Shiwei.
Thanks for being by my side when I needed you most!
With the guys.
Keyao, Silly & Terence.
Look at the birthday boy's expression!
[ back home ]
Comments for gabriel's birthday celebration!

