dragonfly at long last!
Sunday, September 09, 2007
I had an enjoyable night at Dragonfly with my bunch of crazy friends last night!!!
I had to admit that I saw someone who nearly spoilt my night but managed to get myself into place for Silly & Terence's sake.
Anyway, was working with Sinnee at Wala Wala yesterday evening.

Jolynn & Sinnee - having our break at the back alley with the managers!
Saw some other friends at Dragonfly as well - Willie, Jay, Clarke, Kelvin, Kenneth, Guangyang etc etc... ...

Mr Jay - haven seen him for a few months!

Willie - who has not teach me dancing!
Accepted 2 jobs on Friday.
1st job - 4pm to 7pm - Giving out of phamplets at Raffles Place.


Sinnee, Angel, Eunice, Camy & Jolynn!
2nd job - Boat Quay roving.
I had to admit that I saw someone who nearly spoilt my night but managed to get myself into place for Silly & Terence's sake.
Anyway, was working with Sinnee at Wala Wala yesterday evening.

Jolynn & Sinnee - having our break at the back alley with the managers!
Saw some other friends at Dragonfly as well - Willie, Jay, Clarke, Kelvin, Kenneth, Guangyang etc etc... ...
Mr Jay - haven seen him for a few months!
Willie - who has not teach me dancing!
Accepted 2 jobs on Friday.
1st job - 4pm to 7pm - Giving out of phamplets at Raffles Place.

Sinnee, Angel, Eunice, Camy & Jolynn!
2nd job - Boat Quay roving.
Alvin, the aspiring social worker. It's nice knowing you. Don't forget to come back to visit us ya!
[ back home ]
Comments for dragonfly at long last!







