bugis...

Monday, September 10, 2007
Met up with Xavier just now for yet another shopping spree at Bugis Village.

Bumped into Joycelyn & Jason! Small world indeed!

Bought 2 dresses again. Haiz.

Anyway, we began our cam-whoring session again. Think he's really influenced by me liao!


Big head shot of us.


Seriously, I think Sony Ericsson phone is a lot more better than Nokia...


Started playing around with the effects... This's the negative one. Yes, we are pouting!


I like this frame!

His handphone had one feature - there are lots of frames for you to chooose...

Look at what he had done to me!


Jolynn the bunny girl!

Thanks to my Silly for telling me what this is called!


Jolynn the angel!


Baby Jolynn!


Jolynn the cheeky monkey!!!

I hate that big fat pimple on my forehead!!!

Xavier refused to take any pics using any of these frames but being the clever Jolynn, I managed to trick him into taking one!


The most cheeky monkey of all! Haha!


I hate to walk this journey home. This underpass is way too quiet!


My sweetie pie Tiffany!

She had been bugging Xavier, asking him where is Jie Jie.

Okie sweetie, will bring you out soon!

Some random pics taken at Dragonfly on Saturday.



Shiwei - 17 years of friendship & still going strong!



Happening night at Dragonfly!


I love my crazy friends!!!
Left my footprints at 10:24 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for bugis...

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com