shopping spree!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Been addicted to online shopping nowadays!
Was surfing the website ShopLah (http://www.shoplah.com/) this afternoon & came across a few nice dresses.
Asked Hanz for his advise. In the end, I chose the below three items.

A very casual dress for my sun-tanning session!

Suitable for work!

A very sweet pink top which is suitable for both work & causal!
And guess what. All 3 costs me only 52 bucks! Worth it man!
Went down to Queensway last night after work with Desmond.
I bought a new pair of sports shoes! Adizero XTR W!!! It's damn cool la!

Just nice. I can wear it for my captain's ball competiton next week!
Oh ya, can u guys do me a small favour?
Please vote for my darling babe CASSEVONRIE CHIA for the MISS MAXIM contest!

Please vote for her only @ http://v2.stomp.com.sg/clubstomp/desire.do
You will need to register with STOMP before you can vote. A bit troublesome I know but hey, if you are lucky, you will win a pair of return air tickets to Thailand lor.
Register yourself @ http://sphreg.asiaone.com/RegAuth2/stoSignUp.html to vote for my babe!
Thanks a lot!
And of course not forgetting my silly Leonard who had already voted for her, as well as Katherine! Thanks a million!
And Mr Hanz, if you happened to read this post, please don't forget to vote hor. If not, I will nag at you the whole dat at work! Hahahahaha!
Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my pretty sister-in-law (i noe she wun read this post but still, i wan to wish her lor)!
Was surfing the website ShopLah (http://www.shoplah.com/) this afternoon & came across a few nice dresses.
Asked Hanz for his advise. In the end, I chose the below three items.

A very casual dress for my sun-tanning session!

Suitable for work!

A very sweet pink top which is suitable for both work & causal!
And guess what. All 3 costs me only 52 bucks! Worth it man!
Went down to Queensway last night after work with Desmond.
I bought a new pair of sports shoes! Adizero XTR W!!! It's damn cool la!

Just nice. I can wear it for my captain's ball competiton next week!
Oh ya, can u guys do me a small favour?
Please vote for my darling babe CASSEVONRIE CHIA for the MISS MAXIM contest!

Please vote for her only @ http://v2.stomp.com.sg/clubstomp/desire.do
You will need to register with STOMP before you can vote. A bit troublesome I know but hey, if you are lucky, you will win a pair of return air tickets to Thailand lor.
Register yourself @ http://sphreg.asiaone.com/RegAuth2/stoSignUp.html to vote for my babe!
Thanks a lot!
And of course not forgetting my silly Leonard who had already voted for her, as well as Katherine! Thanks a million!
And Mr Hanz, if you happened to read this post, please don't forget to vote hor. If not, I will nag at you the whole dat at work! Hahahahaha!
Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my pretty sister-in-law (i noe she wun read this post but still, i wan to wish her lor)!
[ back home ]
Comments for shopping spree!

