Seize's BBQ

Sunday, August 26, 2007
Desmond came to fetch me after work yesterday. And finally, I had my favourite claypot laksa @ Alexandra Village!

Then he brought me to a place where there were like 4 Ferraris & 1 Pagani Zonda!

Heard from him that the owner still have many cars parked in the basement carpark!


Secretly took this pic.

Seriously, this's really a very big house. At first, I thought it was some kind of country club lor.

He told me that the owner of this huge & beautiful house is the 2nd richest man in Singapore...

Anyway, he sent me home after this where I took a short rest before Eeleen came to fetch me to attend Seize Talent Agency's bbq @ East Coast.

Actually I don't really want to attend it one but no choice, promised darling Casse to go lor...


I'm beginning to miss her le, even though I just saw her yesterday. But hey, it was only for 45 mins lor!!!


My lovely, pretty, beautiful babe!


With Eeleen.


Look at this patch of bruises!!! OMG!!!

Poor Eeleen. She met with an accident when she was riding 2 days ago. A lorry hit her!!! Damn it!!!

Gal, please recover soon hor...


Stole this from Casse's blog. I hate this drink!!!

Played 'dai dee' with Eeleen & Samuel after Casse left.

Shit! I kept losing lor. In the end, I lost 10 bucks to Eeleen...


Sarah, Eeleen & myself!

Desmond came to fetch me around 9 plus & we went to watch 'Dead Silence' @ The Cathay.

But I still prefer 'Alone'.

As usual, went down to Orchard Gudang, hoping to play a few rounds.

But alas, we saw TOO MANY TPs the moment we reached!

Sianz! In the end, we headed home as I was really too tired liao...
Left my footprints at 10:42 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for Seize's BBQ

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com