random thoughts

Thursday, August 16, 2007
Went to Novena Square to replenish my daily necessities after work just now.

Bought Elseve Nutri-Gloss Bloom Hair Fragrance.

It's stated Limited Edition on the box. Still wondering how true this is. Anyway, I love the smell & it's very convenient because it's small!

Walked past Hallmark & this diary caught my attention.


Yes, I bought this too. Well, I had used up my previous diary & I'm contemplating throwing it away as it consists of too many things which I'm trying to forget.
Haha, I still have the habit of keeping a diary, after so many years.
It had been almost 2 weeks since I started work at TTSH.
Actually, I gave up the post of the pharmacist to be a patient service associate.
I'm now working in the Nutrition & Dietetics Department.
Well, pay is higher than a pharmacist & most importantly, job scope is much much more relax!
And I'm loving it!
My boss & dieticians are all very nice to me & I'm glad that I've this kind of personality which enables me to click with people fast & well :)
Beside my counter is the Care & Counselling Department, where there are medical social workers helping patients with financial difficultites. In short, they are dealing with the Medifund thingy.
I've come across some very poor patients who came for assistance.
My heart really goes out to them.
They are really very pitiful, especially those old uncles & aunties.
My colleagues would always scold me, because my eyes will be all red.
Can't blame me lor. I really pity them.
Then they are against the idea of me pursuing my studies in nursing, since I've a soft spot for these kind of patients.
Instead, they advised me to join them as medical social worker.
PENGZ LOR!
Sorry but it's not my cup of tea.
Anyway, I'm enjoying what I'm doing now & I don't think I will want to have a change :P
Left my footprints at 8:41 PM |

[ back home ]

Comments for random thoughts

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com