it's time for me to move on...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
I've finally learnt how to let things go, after so long.

If it's yours, it will be yours.

If it's not meant to be yours, it still won't be yours, no matter how long you wait, no matter what you do.

6 years of relationship.

He can be so hard hearted to leave me. He's enjoying his life now with his new love.

I don't see any reason why I should carry on waiting, or even shed one more drop of tear for him.

I sincerely wish him all the best.

A new chapter had began, for me at least.
Left my footprints at 10:14 AM |

[ back home ]

Comments for it's time for me to move on...

Webmistress

  • Jolynn
  • 27th April 1983
  • Typical Taurus
  • Freelancer

    "Your temper changes as fast as the speed at which you would flip through a page of your book".
    That's the way I am.

Advertisements






Time is Precious

Never Ending Wants

  • A MP3 Player
  • A DVD Player
  • A ACER Laptop
  • A diamond ring
  • A diamond bracelet
  • A trip to Disneyland
  • A trip to Hong Kong
  • A trip to Liverpool
  • A trip to Gold Coast
  • A trip to Japan
  • A trip to Taiwan
  • A trip to Paris
  • A trip to Korea
  • A Coach bag
  • A LV speedy bag
  • A Burberry bag
  • A pink bikini
  • Lots of perfume
  • My dream house & car
  • Pass my class 3

Chat With Me

Credits

  Distributed by:
  • V4NY - Only Templates
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger
Cursor by www.Soup-Faerie.Com