hungry ghost festival
Monday, August 13, 2007
I dun really like this hungry ghost festival.
Well, I've lived in Little India for 24 years & every other few years, there are bound to have people jumping off. In fact, jump off from my block!
So, u can imagine how scared I am lor, considering the fact that I'm real timid when it comes to this kind of thing.
I was out with Xavier last night when suddenly, he reminded me that it will be the 7th month after 12am. And immediately, I told him I wanted to go home. Luckily, he was understanding enough & I managed to reach home just before the clock strike 12... :)
Brother's wedding is finally over. The three of us were really very tired because we practically took care of everything.
Held his wedding at Four Seasons Hotel on the 5th Aug. And last Saturday, he held his wedding in Malaysia for our relatives staying there.
Poor me, he appointed me to be his video-woman for the night. Hope it turns out well thou.
Some pics taken on the morning for the tea ceremony on the 5th Aug.

My parents.

Sweet kiss for his lovely bride.

My grandmothers.
Brother ordered buffet lunch for us from Mum's Kitchen. I tell you, their service sucks big time!

They were supposed to reach my place at 10am to set up the whole thing. But they reached at 11am! And my brother & sis-in-law had already left! Poor them! They never get to eat lor because they got to rush off to the bride's side. So angry!

And their food is so-so only lor. Yup, we won't order from them in future.

Candid shot of my beloved grandma. Oops...

The reception area. I loved the dolls. Too bad brother dun wan to give me.

My beloved & only brother & my lovely sis-in-law!

With the beautiful & elegant bride!

Our youngest nephew. Isn't he cute? Oh, please pardon my bro's small eyes. It's my camera flash la.

First march in - wedding gown.

Cutting of cake.

Second march in - Night gown.

Seems like brother's having a hard time opening the bottle hor... :P

Finally he succeed! Look at the smile on his face!

Thanks-giving speech.
Some pics taken last Saturday in Malaysia.

The banner.

With our eldest cousin.

Our cutie 2nd youngest nephew.

He's so adorable! Our youngest nephew Yi Yang. I love him! He's gonna be a handsome dude when he grows up!
I'm still waiting for my bro to send me the rest of the pics. Will post them up once I received it ya.
Watched the movie '881' with Xavier last Friday. It's quite a nice show. Sad ending.
Some random pics to upload...

Wala Wala with Jayz a few weeks back.

With one of the bartender at Wala Wala.

With Eeleen at Bar None.

Photowhoring in the ladies!


Tuborg - The beer which most of my friends don't like. Haha!

After 4 hours of torture, we are finally off work liao!

I'm actually very surprised when I know I'm working with her.
It's a long story. My ex boyfriend passed away in a freak bike accident last October. And Eeleen is his girlfriend at that time. Singapore is really small.
Anyway, I'm glad that she's moving on well now.

With Xavier when we were shopping at Bugis.

What a smile!

Yours truly on my bro's big day :)
It had been a week since I started work at TTSH.
My boss & colleagues are nice, I mean, at this point of time.
I can't guarantee so in future thou...
Well, I've lived in Little India for 24 years & every other few years, there are bound to have people jumping off. In fact, jump off from my block!
So, u can imagine how scared I am lor, considering the fact that I'm real timid when it comes to this kind of thing.
I was out with Xavier last night when suddenly, he reminded me that it will be the 7th month after 12am. And immediately, I told him I wanted to go home. Luckily, he was understanding enough & I managed to reach home just before the clock strike 12... :)
Brother's wedding is finally over. The three of us were really very tired because we practically took care of everything.
Held his wedding at Four Seasons Hotel on the 5th Aug. And last Saturday, he held his wedding in Malaysia for our relatives staying there.
Poor me, he appointed me to be his video-woman for the night. Hope it turns out well thou.
Some pics taken on the morning for the tea ceremony on the 5th Aug.
My parents.
Sweet kiss for his lovely bride.
My grandmothers.
Brother ordered buffet lunch for us from Mum's Kitchen. I tell you, their service sucks big time!
They were supposed to reach my place at 10am to set up the whole thing. But they reached at 11am! And my brother & sis-in-law had already left! Poor them! They never get to eat lor because they got to rush off to the bride's side. So angry!
And their food is so-so only lor. Yup, we won't order from them in future.
Candid shot of my beloved grandma. Oops...
The reception area. I loved the dolls. Too bad brother dun wan to give me.
My beloved & only brother & my lovely sis-in-law!
With the beautiful & elegant bride!
Our youngest nephew. Isn't he cute? Oh, please pardon my bro's small eyes. It's my camera flash la.
First march in - wedding gown.
Cutting of cake.
Second march in - Night gown.
Seems like brother's having a hard time opening the bottle hor... :P
Finally he succeed! Look at the smile on his face!
Thanks-giving speech.
Some pics taken last Saturday in Malaysia.
The banner.
With our eldest cousin.
Our cutie 2nd youngest nephew.

He's so adorable! Our youngest nephew Yi Yang. I love him! He's gonna be a handsome dude when he grows up!
I'm still waiting for my bro to send me the rest of the pics. Will post them up once I received it ya.
Watched the movie '881' with Xavier last Friday. It's quite a nice show. Sad ending.
Some random pics to upload...
Wala Wala with Jayz a few weeks back.
With one of the bartender at Wala Wala.

With Eeleen at Bar None.

Photowhoring in the ladies!


Tuborg - The beer which most of my friends don't like. Haha!
After 4 hours of torture, we are finally off work liao!

I'm actually very surprised when I know I'm working with her.
It's a long story. My ex boyfriend passed away in a freak bike accident last October. And Eeleen is his girlfriend at that time. Singapore is really small.
Anyway, I'm glad that she's moving on well now.

With Xavier when we were shopping at Bugis.

What a smile!

Yours truly on my bro's big day :)
It had been a week since I started work at TTSH.
My boss & colleagues are nice, I mean, at this point of time.
I can't guarantee so in future thou...
[ back home ]
Comments for hungry ghost festival

