hostel II
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Met up with my bunch of crazy friends for dinner after work yesterday.
Had Fish & Co. I was damn full after eating only half of my New York Fish & Chips lor. In the end, I had to 'divide' my share among them. Haha!
Went to Cathay to watch 'Hostel II' after that. Silly did not join us. I think he got something on.
Let me warn you guys first, DO NOT EVER watch this show after meals. And I got to admit that part 1 was much more worse...
In fact, it was a miracle that we did not vomit lor!
It was indeed a very gore movie.
The best part was when the lead actress actually cut off the guy's PENIS in her attempt to stay alive!
OH MY GOD!
So guys, beware not to offend ladies hor! :P
Received the chalet photos from Enon le. Thanks babe!

Xinmin Secondary Scool - Class 5N1 & 5N2!

Fooling around!

Now a serious one.

The guys.

Known each other since 13 years old - Mei Ching, myself, Doreen, Jinbao & Enon!
Time flies! It had been 11 years!!!

Mei Ching, Doreen & Jolynn. Congrats to Mei Ching. Think I will be receiving your red bomb soon hor...

Mei Ching, myself & Enon.
I'm glad that we are still in contact after so many years!

Marcus - The clown of our class!

Mao Mao - Thanks for making the effort to fetch me in!

Wen An - I think he's quite a blur guy. Not too sure as we are never in the same class.
Though it was quite a boring night, but still, I appreciate the effort in organising this chalet gathering.
Looking forward to the next gathering, which will be 7 years later! Oops!
Had Fish & Co. I was damn full after eating only half of my New York Fish & Chips lor. In the end, I had to 'divide' my share among them. Haha!
Went to Cathay to watch 'Hostel II' after that. Silly did not join us. I think he got something on.
Let me warn you guys first, DO NOT EVER watch this show after meals. And I got to admit that part 1 was much more worse...
In fact, it was a miracle that we did not vomit lor!
It was indeed a very gore movie.
The best part was when the lead actress actually cut off the guy's PENIS in her attempt to stay alive!
OH MY GOD!
So guys, beware not to offend ladies hor! :P
Received the chalet photos from Enon le. Thanks babe!

Xinmin Secondary Scool - Class 5N1 & 5N2!

Fooling around!

Now a serious one.

The guys.

Known each other since 13 years old - Mei Ching, myself, Doreen, Jinbao & Enon!
Time flies! It had been 11 years!!!

Mei Ching, Doreen & Jolynn. Congrats to Mei Ching. Think I will be receiving your red bomb soon hor...

Mei Ching, myself & Enon.
I'm glad that we are still in contact after so many years!

Marcus - The clown of our class!

Mao Mao - Thanks for making the effort to fetch me in!

Wen An - I think he's quite a blur guy. Not too sure as we are never in the same class.
Though it was quite a boring night, but still, I appreciate the effort in organising this chalet gathering.
Looking forward to the next gathering, which will be 7 years later! Oops!
[ back home ]
Comments for hostel II

